- The latest update includes new reporting and visualization options for analyzing and communicating important product roadmap information with the rest of the organization. Highlights include the following:
- Support for scatter, bubble, and organizational charts, each of which provides compelling visualizations for certain use cases.
- A new Chart Data button has been added to the Reports -> List and Reports -> Pivot views providing added simplicity for converting list and pivot reports into charts at the click of a button.
New Chart Data button displayed on the Reports -> List view
Scatter chart generated for the above list report
- The integration with Rally has been updated to allow for adding default feature and requirement fields and values to populate mandatory Rally fields when creating stories or portfolio items. Choose the Rally field you wish to add from a dropdown and assign a Default value.
- The Features -> Board view will now display a message and a + New Release button in the center of the page when there are no releases created for the selected product.
- The Features -> Workflow view will no longer automatically display new users added to Aha! by default. The saved views will only display the previously selected users. New users will have to be manually added to the view if appropriate.
- Updates to Personas and Competitors in the form of adding new custom fields or hiding existing custom fields were not showing up in Notebook pages when clicking on the Update web page button. This has been corrected.
- Github was not displaying the correct links to the on-premise server and would instead show github.com when viewed in the Aha! ui. This has been corrected.
- The Roll up to initiative field was displaying values in reports in a random order. An update was made so they will now be displayed in alphanumeric order.