Idea portal visibility settings can now be customized for new ideas. Choose between Default idea visibility or Customize idea visibility in Account Settings -> Configure idea portals -> Settings.
- Default visibility settings are dependent on the user type of the idea submitter and consist of the following behavior:
- If the idea submitter is an Aha! user, the idea will not be visible in the portal.
- If the idea submitter is flagged as an employee or partner, the idea will be visible to employees and partners in the portal.
- All other ideas will be visible to anyone in the portal.
- Choosing the Customize idea visibility option will allow for selecting a default visibility setting that will be applied to all new ideas regardless of user type and source (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, email).
- This provides users with more control over how they wish to deploy and monitor the ideation process. Some have a preference for all ideas to be visible to everyone upon submittal while other users wish to have a moderation process where all ideas can first be reviewed before being made visible to others.
- Choose from the following visibility options:
- Not visible in portal
- Visible to employees and partners
- Visible to anyone
- The REST API has been updated to provide support for Goals.