- The Reports Release phase table has been updated to include the Related release phases column for showing dependency relationships between phases. The relationships are reported as either "Is a dependency of" or "Depends on" and include the product prefix and release as part of the phase name since it is common to re-use phase names across different product releases.
- Administrators are now able to delete comments from integrations in an effort to remove duplicates and keep comment threads clean.
- Search indexing of integration fields (e.g. the JIRA issue number) has been improved.
- Ideas submitted via email by Aha! users will now be linked to their existing user record. Previously, it resulted in the creation of a new portal user with the same email address.
- Safari will no longer auto-fill integration credentials.