- Now you can see when someone else is editing the same description that you are in all Aha! description fields. The description box will be highlighted and you'll see a message just below the description box indicating who is already editing it.
- When copying a release, the release capacity estimate and all To-Dos associated with a release will now be copied as well.
- You can now enter partial story points (e.g. 2.5 points) in all capacity planning fields for releases, features, and requirements. Previously, partial story points were rounded to whole numbers.
- Search results functionality continues to be improved:
- You can now use the keyboard to navigate through the list of results and hit enter to go directly to that result.
- Search performance has been significantly improved.
- Notebooks now display the notebook name in your web browser tab.
- The Ideas Portal product level category filters were still returning all ideas for all products. They are now filtering ideas by the chosen product.
- When increasing the length of a master release in the Releases -> Portfolio view, in certain situations a sub-release would expand with the master release. This has now been fixed.