- You can now configure multiple release templates per product for phases and milestones. Now when you create a new release you can choose from:
- Default — a simple template that has been created for all accounts
- Your custom template — any template that you created for the product line or product
- No template — choose to create a release and enter all of the phases and milestones manually
- When configuring domains for Google SSO, you can now specify multiple comma separated domains.
- Improvements to the Features -> Board view when shipping a release:
- There was an issue where you could choose dates from the current month but not change the month (you could still change the month by editing the date numbers). This is now fixed.
- When shipping a release from the Features -> Board view, you now stay in this view rather than being re-directed to a different view.
- Improvements to the Release -> Portfolio view:
- Fixed performance problems when dragging entire releases while the release bar is closed.
- Improved multi-select dragging in the view so that multiple features can be successfully moved together.
- When a Gantt chart breaks over multiple pages in a Notebook PDF, the names became increasingly out of alignment with the bars. This has been fixed.
- The Strategy -> Goals view was improved to show more of the goal names for each goal.