- The momentum behind the launch of the new Aha! Reports continues with additional customer driven improvements:
- You can now create custom column titles in the Features -> List, Reports -> List, and Ideas -> List views. Click on the column name and perform an in-line edit to the name of your choosing. Save the list view to retain the name changes.
- Pivot table headers will now sort according to the data type being displayed.
- Dates will order by time
- Workflow statuses will order by status position
- Scores will order numerically
- A new ideas filter "Voted on by Aha! user" is now available for internal Aha! teams to see which ideas are thought to be most important by the internal user community. This compliments the already existing "Voted on by portal user" filter.
- Filtering is now enabled for both goal and initiative status
- To-dos can now be filtered by product
- The custom field note type has been updated to contain an outline making the input field more visible.
- Github issues created from an Aha! requirement will now inherit the tags from the Aha! feature containing the requirement. Once the Github issue is created, Aha! will not make changes to the labels. The behavior between Aha! features and Github issues remains unchanged and will continue to have bi-directional synching of labels.
- The "My ideas" filter within Settings -> Account -> Configure idea portals -> Branding can now be customized for idea portals.
- Features and phases are once again editable upon being added to the Releases -> Roadmap view.