This integration allows you to enable your customers and employees to easily register or log in to your Ideas portal via OneLogin SSO. This article will review setup instructions.
To get started, you will need to set configurations within both your OneLogin and Aha! accounts.
Add the app in OneLogin
- Go to Add App and search for SAML Test Connector (IdP w/attr)
- Select SAML Test Connector (IdP w/attr) and save the configuration
- Go to the SSO tab, where you'll need to copy the URL for the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- On the SSO tab, click on View Details which appears under the X.509 Certificate field. On this page, copy the SHA Fingerprint string
- You will need both the SAML 2.0 Endpoint and SHA Fingerprint to enable SSO for your Ideas Portal
Enable SSO for your portal in Aha!
- Go to Settings > Account > Configure portal.
- Select the Idea portal that you would like to set up and go to the Single sign-on tab
- Select SAML from the Identity Provider dropdown and this will unhide additional details about the configuration
- Select Manual Settings
- Paste the SAML 2.0 Endpoint link (from OneLogin) into the Single Sign-On endpoint field in Aha!
- Paste the SHA Fingerprint field (from OneLogin) into the Certificate Fingerprint field in Aha!
- Enable the configuration
Complete configuration in OneLogin
- For the ACS (Consumer) URL field in OneLogin, paste the SAML service provider metadata URL from Aha! (https://yourdomain.ideas.aha.io/auth/saml/metadata)
- If you optionally define the Audience in OneLogin, use the SAML entity ID from Aha! (https://yourdomain.ideas.aha.io/)
Upon completing this configuration, your Idea portal users will be able to access your portal using their OneLogin SSO.