We are about to give you the power to report on everything product management. Yes, everything.
We are very excited about this launch because you are finally going to be able to rid yourself of spreadsheets for analyzing and reporting on what the product team is doing.
This week on Thursday, July 30 we will be launching the new Aha! Reports capability.
We are taking the existing Pivot table to an entirely new level because so many of you use it and have asked to be able to report on more of the data that you have in Aha!
We serve over 20,000 users now and many of you have told us that you want to be able to create custom tables and charts. You want to do this to share your thinking and roadmaps internally and selectively with customers. You also want to be able to report on and analyze what is planned across the product portfolio.
The existing Pivot table was a good start, but it was not powerful enough to do everything that we or you wanted. So, we decided to build the new Aha! Reports.
We see analytics as so critical to product management, that we are devoting an entire top level navigation tab to it. This means that on Thursday you will be able to take advantage of the following:
- The current Roadmap top level tab will become Reports
- The new Reports screen will have two views: List table and Pivot table
- The new List table will allow you to build lists by selecting from over 100 data objects (e.g. releases, features, custom fields, etc.) that you have entered in Aha!
- The new Pivot table will allow you to build pivot tables by selecting from over 100 data objects (e.g. releases, features, custom fields, etc.) that you have entered in Aha!
- If your team is currently using the old pivot table, it will still be available until August 30th under Reports -> Old Pivot Table.
Because the Reports tab will house your key analytics functionality moving forward, we are also making the following changes to better reflect that.
- The existing Roadmap Timeline will be moved under the Features tab. It will be named Feature Roadmap and will continue to be a great way to capture and share the releases and features that are coming.
- The existing Releases Portfolio under the Releases tab will be named Releases Roadmap. It is not changing locations and will continue to be a great way to capture and share detailed release plans with phases and milestones.
If you have any questions about the upcoming Aha! Reports (or would like to learn more) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A smart, former product manager, who works on our Customer Success team will respond within an hour or two.
We will share more info (including how to customize the look and feel of your new Pivot tables) and how to use the new Aha! Reports when it launches on Thursday.