Settings in Aha! are broken into three categories. Each category includes a set of configurable options:
- Profile: Configure your timezone and locale
- Notifications: Set your Aha! notification preferences
- Storage services: Manage your Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive account.
- Account profile: Set your Aha! domain, fiscal year, and custom branding
- Security and Single Sign-On: Manage single sign-on, two-factor authentication, document previewer, presentation security, and file storage control
- Users: Manage your Aha! users and their permissions, and view paid seats and seats in use
- Billing: Manage your paid seats and your Aha! subscription
- History: View all activity in your account
- Configure product lines: Set up your product line and product hierarchy to manage your product portfolio
- Configure statuses, workflows and feature types: Customize statuses, workflows, and feature types to align Aha! with your own methodologies
- Configure broadcasts: Send account-wide messages to all of your Aha! users
- Configure scorecards: Create your own scoring system for aligning feature priority with your business objectives
- Configure tags: Manage and edit existing feature tags in your account
- Configure portal: Configure and customize your ideas management portal in Aha!
- Account integrations: Set up account level integrations with tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Slack
- Configure: Capacity planning
- Custom fields: Configure and manage custom fields for features, releases, and ideas
- Release phases and milestones: Customize your release phases and milestones
- Terminology: Customize the terminology used across Aha! (Features, Releases, Products, etc)
- Navigation: Customize the sections of Aha! available through the top navigation menu.
- Configure ideas: Product-specific ideas settings and email idea handling
- Configure ideas categories: Set up custom categories for ideas to be organized within
- Import from CSV: Import products, releases, initiatives, features, ideas, and idea portal users with a CSV
- Import from Jira: Import your Jira issues directly into Aha!
- Import from Trello: Import your Trello cards directly into Aha!
- Product integrations: Configure product level integrations such as Jira, Trello, GitHub, and many more