This integration allows you to push features and requirements from Aha! to a Bugzilla installation.
This integration uses the REST API of Bugzilla version 5.0, and is available for both products and marketing workspaces.
Features of the integration
- One Aha! workspace is associated with one product and component in Bugzilla.
- A feature or activity can be sent to Bugzilla using the Send dropdown on the Aha! feature or Aha! activity detail drawer.
- Requirements are sent to Bugzilla as bugs blocking the parent feature or activity.
- Only the name, description, and attachments of features / activities and requirements are sent. Any other fields that are marked as mandatory in Bugzilla will be automatically populated with the last option for the field.
- Bugs created from a requirement will block the bug created from the feature or activity.
Enabling the integration
To configure this integration, you need an API key from Bugzilla.
- In Bugzilla, go to Preferences and then choose the API Keys tab.
- Create a new API key or use an existing one. Be aware that the integration will only have the permissions of the user that created the API key.
- Navigate to Settings > Product or Settings > Workspace and click the + icon next to Integrations.
- Select Bugzilla from the list of integration options.
- Enter the URL of your Bugzilla installation.
- Enter the API key you created in Bugzilla.
- Click the Test connection button.
- If successful, you should be able to choose a product and a component from Bugzilla.
- Enable the integration and test it by going to one of your features or activities in Aha! and clicking the Send dropdown.
- The feature or activity should appear as a bug in Bugzilla, and any requirements should appear as bugs that block the first bug.