This integration allows you to push features and requirements from Aha! to a Bugzilla installation.
This integration uses the REST API of Bugzilla version 5.0.
- One Aha! product is associated with one product and component in Bugzilla.
- A feature can be sent to Bugzilla using the Send dropdown on the Aha! features page.
- Requirements are sent to Bugzilla as bugs blocking the parent feature.
- Only the name, description, and attachments of features and requirements are sent. Any other fields that are marked as mandatory in Bugzilla will be automatically populated with the last option for the field.
- Bugs created from a requirement will block the bug created from the feature.
You need to be Product Owner in Aha! to set up this integration.
To configure this integration, you need an API key from Bugzilla.
- In Bugzilla, go to Preferences and then choose the API Keys tab.
- Create a new API key or use an existing one. Be aware that the integration will only have the permissions of the user that created the API key.
Next, create the integration in Aha!
- Navigate to Settings > Product and click the + icon next to Integrations
- Select Bugzilla from the list of integration options
- Enter the URL of your Bugzilla installation
- Enter the API key you created in Bugzilla
- Click the Test connection button
- If successful, you should be able to choose a product and a component from Bugzilla
- Enable the integration and test it by going to one of your features in Aha! and clicking the Send dropdown.
- The feature should appear as a bug in Bugzilla, and any requirements should appear as bugs that block the first bug