- JIRA and Pivotal Tracker Integrations have some new functionality to keep teams in deeper alignment.
- Link Aha! features with existing JIRA issues through the Feature -> Actions -> Link with existing issue in JIRA menu option. This is especially helpful for folks who get started with Aha! before integrating with JIRA. This provides an easy way to transition into actively using the JIRA integration. Note, that because there can only be one source of truth, we allow you to decide which issue overwrites the other (Aha! or JIRA).
- When a requirement or feature is moved between 'Epics' in Aha! the corresponding issue will also change in JIRA so that the issue is now linked to the new Epic. This depends on how you have mapped Aha! objects to Epics in JIRA. Either Initiatives or Features will likely be mapped to Epics. Note that this does not do the opposite - changing the Epic in JIRA will not move a feature or requirement in Aha!
- Pivotal Tracker will now receive and update story point estimates from and to Aha! You must be using story points in both Aha! and Pivotal Tracker in order for the effort estimates to be sent.
- Create ideas from existing features: You already have a bunch of features in your backlog but may need help prioritizing them. You can now easily create an idea for each feature so it's published as part of your Ideas Portal. This will allow your portal users to vote and comment on ideas and help you prioritize. Then, when one of those ideas is completed, they will automatically be notified if they are subscribers to that idea. You can create an idea from your Actions menu in your feature.
- Notes has proven to be a great way to capture product related details and link them to important roadmap items through @ and # mentions. Sometimes a note starts in one product, but once flushed out, belongs in another product. Now you can move notes to another product using the newly added Actions menu.
- Product digest emails can now be controlled by the product owner. You may not always wish for the entire product team to receive weekly emails. For example, you may only want Reviewers to receive them when you are close to completing a product release. If you are a product owner, you may now control who receives weekly digests under Product -> Users.
- The Goals and Initiatives sections under Strategy have been redesigned to be more beautiful and consistent with how you work with other objects in Aha! Now clicking on each goal or initiative brings out a detail slider where you can delete and edit initiatives, set and view relationships, and publish to notebooks.
- The "Save view" option has been redesigned so that it's more intuitive. You can save views on Strategy Diagram, Features List, Roadmap Timeline, Roadmap Pivot and Ideas List views.
- Related to work under the "Save view", we have corrected an issue where sometimes adding two unique views from the same screen to a notebook resulted in the same view appearing twice. This only occurred with views that had not yet been saved. When you add to notebook, Aha! automatically saves a view for you if you haven't done so yourself (we recommend then renaming that view). Sometimes when you added a view, then altered that view and added it again -- for the purposes of showing two distinct views in the same notebook -- it would not save the second view and you would have two of the same screenshots in the notebook. We have corrected this issue.
- We have improved the Releases Portfolio gantt chart to correct an issue with feature due dates. When moving a phase that contains multiple features that are set to start after the previous features end date, an additional day gap may have appeared. This has been corrected.
- You can now custom brand your "Add a new idea" button under Settings -> Accounts -> Configure Ideas portals.
- You can now easily see which ideas have yet to be promoted to a feature (or all of the ideas that have been promoted) with the 'Promoted to Feature' filter.
- The pop-up selections for default or custom fields will now appear on-screen so you don't have to scroll to find the selections.
- Azure SAML attributes are now supported.