Once you have defined your product and put together your first roadmap, it is common to want to bring in your backlog to start working with a larger data set in Aha! We make it easy to bring your existing work into Aha! through our various import options.
Import from a CSV
The import from CSV option allows Aha! users to import data into Aha! using our CSV import wizard. This allows you to import:
- Master features
- Idea portal users
Simply go through the import wizard, format your CSV as described in the steps and your data will be in Aha! in no time.
Import features from JIRA or Trello
Our JIRA and Trello integrations support the ability to import data from your development system directly into Aha!
- JIRA: If you use JIRA, you can add your JIRA integration and then import your JIRA items straight into Aha!
- Trello: If you use Trello, you can export your Trello cards as a JSON file and import them directly into Aha!
The import functionality is located by clicking your name in the top right corner of Aha! and selecting Settings -> Product as shown in the image below. Please follow the instructions provided under each option when importing.
- Add your product
- Create your first roadmap
- Share your visual roadmap with others
- You are here
- Integrate with JIRA (or other dev systems)