Zapier is an integration platform that allows you to connect all of your web services together using a simple interface. You can do so much more with Aha! by connecting it to the other apps you love via our Zapier integration. It will allow you to connect the web apps you use to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks.
This integration is very useful for easily creating triggers and actions in the form of ‘Zaps’ between Aha! and other applications who have also integrated with Zapier. Best of all – there is no coding experience required to setup your own Zaps!
The Aha! integration supports two triggers and two actions.
- Creating features in Aha!
- Creating ideas in Aha!
- Send a feature to another Zapier integrated application
- Send the Aha! activity stream to another Zapier integrated application
To set up your Aha! integration with Zapier you need 3 things:
- A Product Owner or Contributor account with Aha!
- An account with Zapier
- An account with the application you want to connect Aha! with through Zapier
To start creating connections:
- Log into Zapier
- Add your Aha! account as a connected account within Zapier
- Start creating Zaps!
Using Aha! as the Zapier Trigger:
This will require adding a webhook provided by Zapier as either an Activity Webhook or Integration Webhook within Aha!
- Take the Webhook Zapier Provides
- Within Aha!, go to Settings -> Product and click the + button next to Integrations
- Add an Activity Webhook if the Zapier Trigger is an Aha! Activity
- Add an Integration Webhook if the Zapier Trigger is an Aha! Feature
Examples of Zaps
Feature Submission via Email
You can submit features through popular email clients such as Gmail.
- Set the Gmail trigger to be a "New Email"
- Set the Aha! Action to be "Create Feature
- Connect a Gmail account and your Aha! account
- Whenever an email is sent to the Gmail account a new feature will be created in Aha!
Idea Submission via UserVoice
You can create ideas in Aha! directly from apps like Uservoice.
- Set the UserVoice trigger to be "New Suggestion"
- Set the Aha! action to be "Create Idea"
- Whenever a new suggestion comes to UserVoice a new Idea will be created in Aha!