Aha! for Product allows teams to capture all of their product information in one place. Easily report on the data and create custom views of the pages displaying the information. The Views dropdown lets teams quickly access dynamically generated related views based on the data they are looking at. You can also manage saved views of various pages across Aha! for Product.
- The Saved views tab lists your personal and team bookmarks. Quickly access data or reports that are used on a daily or weekly basis. You can search, filter, and sort the saved views to allow teams of all sizes to easily find the views they need.
- The Related views tab instantly generates additional reports, analytics, and charts related to the data you are currently viewing. Whether you are viewing a list of your strategic initiatives or assessing upcoming features, Aha! for Product provides the best ways to visualize and analyze that data.
How it works:
The Views dropdown is located on the top right of nearly every page throughout Aha! for Product and provides access to both the related views and saved views for the page you are on.
Related views are dynamically generated to help you uncover new insights. For example, if you are looking at your initiatives and click Views > Related views, you will be provided with various reports related to initiatives, such as a strategy roadmap or a chart. What is particularly important with related views is that they carry through relevant filters. If the initiatives page you are viewing is filtered to only show initiatives for a certain time frame, that time frame filter will also be applied to the related report you select. This helps ensure that the related views are consistent with what you were previously viewing in Aha! for Product.
Once you have accessed and generated new views, you will want to save and share them with your team. Saved views are bookmarks that help you quickly find views that you or your team use on a regular basis. The ability to create and save views is available on the following pages:
- All of the Roadmap and Analytic report options
- Features > List
- Ideas > List
- Ideas > Chart
On these pages, you will have a Views dropdown. Opening Views and selecting Save view opens up a window where you can name the view as well as define sharing options. Share the view with others by selecting the products or product lines whose users you wish to have access to the view. You can also control whether or not others will be able to edit your saved view.
In the Editing permissions dropdown, you will see two options:
- View only: People you have shared the view with will be able to see the view but only yourself and administrators will be able to edit.
- View and edit: Anyone who you have shared the view with will be able to view and edit regardless of their product-level permissions.
Your own saved views, as well as those that others have saved and shared with you, will be accessible under the Views dropdown by selecting Saved views. In this section, you can filter to display all views, views you created, or views that your team members shared with you. You can also search through the saved views and sort the views on this page.