Many product development teams use Google Drive's suite of products, including Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Forms, to share mockups and other key product roadmap planning information. If you are one of them, you want to be able to reference that information in Aha! directly. Our Google Drive integration makes it easy to keep everyone on your team in sync and ensures that Aha! displays the latest version of your information.
Linking your Aha! and Dropbox accounts
Any Aha! user with reviewer, contributor, or product owner roles can connect their Google Drive and Aha! accounts easily.
- To get started, select the Attach files icon anywhere you see it in Aha! (such as Strategy, or Features).
- From there, you will see an option to attach a file from several platforms. Select Dropbox, then select Link Account.
Aha! will ask you to log in to your Dropbox account and give permission for the integration. Once you grant permission, the accounts will be linked.
Features of the integration
- All of the storage service integrations (like Google Drive) are managed on a per-user basis. This means each Aha! user can log into their Aha! account and go to Settings > Personal and enable the integration.
- Once you have linked the two accounts, just select any files you want to attach, and you will see a thumbnail of the attached document immediately.
- We created this integration so that you can minimize hassle and distraction when you are thinking about your product, so if you attach multiple files in Aha! through any of our integrations, you will be able to open and view them without ever leaving Aha!
- We also created this integration with your data privacy in mind. Any file storage system (like Google Drive) that you connect to your Aha! account will not be able to access any of your Aha! data.
Unlinking your Aha! and Dropbox accounts
You can unlink your Aha! and Google Drive accounts two ways.
To unlink just your personal Dropbox account, go to Settings > Personal > Storage Services. You will see a button called Unlink Account next to the Google Drive logo. Select that button to unlink your account.
If you are an account administrator, you can disable the Dropbox integration for all users on your Aha! account. Go to Settings > Account > Security and single sign-on > File storage control. Once you do, the Dropbox option will not appear in the Attach Files modal.