The diagram report visualizes how your company strategy links to your workspaces, goals, initiatives, and releases. It shows your audience how the work your team completes drives progress towards your strategic vision.
- The diagram report is hidden by default for new Aha! accounts. If you would like to enable them, you can do so by customizing your menu navigation.
- Note: Depending on your workspace type, this article may refer to Aha! record types differently than your team does.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Customize your diagram report
Navigate to Roadmaps > Diagram to get started.
The diagram report generates automatically; it is up to you to customize it for your needs.
- Use the filters at the top of your screen to filter your report by Workspace, Goals, Initiatives, or Releases.
- Use the Zoom buttons in the upper left to zoom in and out of the report. If you have a sophisticated workspace hierarchy or many strategic links, you may want to focus on one level of the diagram report and work your way out to the edges.
- Use your mouse to drag the diagram report around your screen so you can focus on a particular section.
When you have the view you want, Save your report and then share it with your stakeholders.
Identify gaps in strategy
Hover over any object on the diagram to isolate its strategic pathway and find gaps in your strategy.
It is especially useful to find strategic goals that are not yet linked to initiatives or releases — and therefore are unlikely to be achieved.
Share your diagram report
With your diagram report completed, you can easily share it with your stakeholders by selecting one of the export options under the More options button on the top right of the screen.
- To fold your report into a presentation, select Add to presentation. In your presentation you can select the report's update frequency.
- To invite people outside of your Aha! account to view your report, select Share as webpage.
- For a static version of your report, select Save as image or Save as PDF.