If you are working with a dynamic team, it is important to have one place to manage and view everything related to your workspace. The Info menu in Aha! organizes your workspace into four sections: Overview, Notes, Files and Users. If you are an Enterprise+ user, you also have access to a fifth section: Custom tables.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Add a description that defines your workspace. The language that is used here is often the same language that is used in the boilerplate on the press release to describe the your company and the products or services it offers. You can also choose to describe your workspace differently — if your workspace represents a digital marketing team, for example, part of a larger marketing line, you might want to use this space to talk about what you are excited about your team accomplishing together.
Navigate to Info > Overview to get started.
Aha! notes create a wiki-like way to organize all of the unstructured data that often gets lost in emails or one-off documents. Each note is searchable to make it easy to find. If you need to collaborate or reference another note or another Aha! record, just @-mention or #-mention. Use your notes to create custom content and share them via Aha! presentations.
Navigate to Info > Notes to get started.
Files can be attached throughout Aha! to help define workflows, manage successful releases, provide additional context, and any other way you may need to inform your work. The Files menu enables you to easily search and filter your entire workspace for images, PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Files can also be shared with others via Aha! presentations.
Navigate to Info > Files to get started.
The Users page allows you to manage users in your Aha! workspace. If you have owner permissions, you can remove and change permissions for users. If you are an administrator with billing permissions, you can delete users and manage them at an account level at Settings ⚙️> Account > Users.
You can also add users to your account from this page, if one of the following scenarios is true:
- You are an administrator with billing permissions.
- You are a workspace owner for your current workspace, and your Aha! account does not have paid seat groups enabled.
- You are a workspace owner for your current workspace, your Aha! account does have paid seat groups enabled, you are an owner for a paid seat group, and your paid seat group has a seat available.
On the Users page:
- Click the user's name to Edit their permissions.
- Check or uncheck the Send box by in the Weekly summary email column to adjust the user's weekly summary email notifications.
- Mouse-hover over a user's row and click Remove user from workspace in the Actions column to remove the user from your workspace. Remember, only administrators can remove the user from your account.
Navigate to Info > Users to get started.
Custom tables (Enterprise+)
Enterprise+ users have access to custom tables from the Info menu. Use custom tables to extend the Aha! data model to include the information most pertinent to your team's strategic decisions. You can link custom tables to Aha! records with custom fields, and build sophisticated calculations with them using custom worksheets.
Navigate to Info > Custom tables to get started.