To-dos are a powerful way for you and your team to manage tasks that need to be completed. You can add to-dos to most record types and screens in your Aha! account.
Note: Depending on your workspace type, this article may refer to Aha! record types differently than your team does.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Create a to-do
There are two types of to-dos.
- To-dos have a Name, Description, Assignee, and Due date. Assignees mark the to-do complete when they have completed the task.
- Approval to-dos function like to-dos with two key differences:
- They have additional resolution options. Users can choose to Approve, Approve with changes, or Reject an approval to-do.
- They can be configured as part of a workflow approval gate in your status workflow, where they are assigned to a workflow approval group.
You can create either type of to-do from the To-dos section of a record, including requirements attached to features and activities. Click the (+) button, select the to-do type, then fill out the to-do. Click Save to create your to-do, or click Click here to add another to create multiple to-dos.
Note: If used as part of a fixed workflow, approval to-dos will appear automatically in the Workflow approvals section of a record.
To-dos do not have to be attached to an Aha! record. Click the + button in the upper righthand corner of your screen to create a private to-do.
When you create and assign a to-do, or add or remove to-do assignees, the relevant users receive an email and a notification from Aha! with a link back to the relevant record. You can also assign to-dos to yourself (though Aha! will not notify you in that case).
To-dos are manually sortable so they can be organized based on due date or other personal preferences. To sort, hover over a to-do until the cross appears. Then click and drag the to-do to your preferred order.
Report on to-dos
Like any record type in Aha!, you can report on to-dos.
- Build reports on to-dos and their associated attributes, such as assignee, status, and due date.
- On any record using a fixed workflow, scroll down to the Workflow approvals section and click View in pivot report to view a pre-built report on the approvals by record and status transition.
- Navigate to your My work page to get a quick snapshot of your to-dos, or to-dos for members of your team. .