- Files can be dragged into any text field in Aha! and they will automatically be uploaded as an attachment.
- Custom field filtering on the Features List and Features Detail views.
- An option has been added to show the feature status on the Roadmap Timeline view.
- Assignee information is now synced between Aha! and JIRA.
- FogBugz integration supports pushing features and requirements from Aha! to FogBugz and receiving status updates as items are worked on.
- When a new feature is added on the Features Board that feature is automatically opened in the drawer (from the right).
- On the Releases Portfolio screen if all of the tasks are completed for a phase or milestone a green checkmark now shows to the left of the phase or milestone name.
- When a custom fiscal quarter is set the external release date for weeks and half years now use the custom fiscal year.
- Support for GitHub accounts with more than 100 repositories.
- When a new release is added it needs to be selected to show on the Releases Portfolio timeline.
- When deleting an attachment, a warning prompt has been added.