- The portfolio roadmap has been updated to include the same timeline and calendar controls as other Aha! roadmaps.
- Integrations 2.0 for Rally was enhanced to sync the following fields:
- "Notes" field on portfolio items, user stories, and releases.
- "Expedite" field on portfolio items and user stories.
- When filtering reports, pre-defined custom date filters (such as "Today") have been updated to adhere to the logged-in user's timezone; previously, this had been statically set to GMT.
- The calendar report can now be easily reset by clicking "Views > Reset to default view."
- An issue prevented users from linking their OneDrive for Business accounts.
- An issue with integrations 2.0 for Jira caused duplicate issues to be created in a single request.
- In some instances, the "Forgot Password" and "Log in for first time and create password" buttons were not working properly.
- When the starter roadmap was customized to display quarters, Q1 2018 was displaying as Q4 2017.
- An issue prevented the "Release name" filter from working with advanced filters.