- Integrations 2.0 for Jira now supports mapping and syncing the Jira "Priority" field.
- Integrations 2.0 for Rally now supports mapping and syncing the following Rally planning fields: Value Score, Risk Score, WSJF Score, Refined Estimate.
- Feature history now includes an audit log when a file is attached to the feature.
- The following fixes apply to integrations 2.0:
- In some edge cases, integrations using templates were not adhering to template mapping settings, even when configured to do so.
- An error occurred with integrations 2.0 when mapped field types changed from constants to non-constants.
- An error prevented non-Administrators from sending custom user field values to external systems via integrations 2.0.
- Custom fields for master features were not showing as mappable in integrations 2.0.
- Bad links were presented in email notifications for comments left on a To-do within a goal or initiative.
- Activating a custom field within a custom field layout via drag-and-drop was very slow if the user had searched for a particular field.
- Feature tags were not correctly sent to GitHub on initial sync.
- Searches containing colons were not returning valid search results.
- Images embedded in an idea's private comment were not properly displayed within the comment.
- Trailing spaces at the end of a product line name caused the hierarchy report to fail to load.
- PDF export of pivot reports displayed a scrollbar at the bottom of the PDF.
- When pivot reports were customized to "Use swimlanes for first row headers" and "Color by", the "Color by" settings were not applied to the object appearing in the first row.
- In reports, it is possible for items with identical names to link to different records, and this was causing duplicates in reporting legends. This can occur trivially by using release phases from a template. The logic behind the legend has been enhanced to make every effort to condense duplicates.