- Advanced filters for Aha! reports enable you to apply complex filtering rules in order to easily analyze and act on your product data.
- When switching between products via the top navigation, the features list page now automatically loads the default features list for that product. It previously loaded the last accessed saved view.
- It is now possible to remove a To-do's due date without having to delete and recreate the To-do.
- Items that have been deleted after being added to an Aha! Notebook will now be marked "[Deleted]" when editing the Notebook.
- When exporting to Excel, Windows users were encountering a warning and error that prevented them from opening the file without repairing it.
- Pivot report calculations were incorrect when custom sorting was applied to them.
- When presented with a login failure, users were redirected to an Aha! subdomain that matched their email address; the page now refreshes but no longer redirects the user.
- When customizing a custom roadmap to color by the feature name field, the customization was not applied.
- Pre-defined tag custom fields were not displaying their description when added to idea forms.