- Users can now natively create mockups and wireframes with Aha! mockups.
- On the features board, sequential feature cards can now be selected by holding the "Shift" key and clicking the first and last cards in the series.
- Formatting updates have been made when exporting pivot tables to PDF so that data is not cut off.
- The user experience has been improved for adding and removing custom fields from a custom field layout.
- Features linked with ideas now show the total number of votes the idea has received.
- Columns in some pivot table reports were sorting incorrectly.
- Pivot tables were incorrectly wrapping in Safari.
- Tag custom fields were not sorting correctly in list reports.
- Users were still receiving email notifications after unsubscribing from feature and release notifications.
- When selecting a filter on an ideas portal and navigating to the next page, the filter was not persisting.
- Elements on the starter roadmap with longer names were not displaying the full text.
- Unassigned To-do's were not displaying on reports filtering on To-do's status of "Pending."
- Features with long names were not added and displayed in Notebooks.
- Users were unable to remove votes for ideas on a public or private ideas portal.
- Expanded elements on the starter roadmap were not collapsing when clicked.
- Improved logic behind compact bars setting on custom roadmaps.
- Release phases were being incorrectly shortened when "Hide weekends" was enabled on the releases roadmap.
- Mockups created for unsaved items (such as unsaved features) were not saving correctly.