- Users can now manage all of their saved reports from a central location. The reports dashboard can be accessed from Reports> Dashboard> Overview and allows users to:
- Weekly summary email logic has been updated to align with previous behavior. Now the email will be sent to users who have been granted permission specifically to a particular product instead of users who inherit their permissions from a product line. Any user can opt-in (or opt-out) of receiving the email as well through their notification settings.
- Requirements can now be converted to features from the API.
- An additional "+Add Requirement" link has been added at the bottom of the requirements list on a feature when there are 25 or more requirements. This additional button allows users to quickly add additional requirements without having to scroll back to the top of the list after each is added.
- Comments added on to-do records now send immediate email notifications to the to-do assignee and creator.
- Notification emails are no longer sent for each affected record when custom fields are deleted from account settings. These emails were unnecessary and provided little value to the end user.
- Dependencies between release phases were not included in the new release when an existing release with dependencies was copied.
- Requirement assignees were not included in the new requirements when an existing release was copied.
- Custom scorecard fields could be added to idea portal form layouts even though they are not supported and cannot be displayed.
- Selected list reports were displaying pivots in some cases when the related pivot report using the same data had been viewed previously.
- The background fill around each feature record on the Features roadmap was not displaying when published to a notebook.
- Workflow status mapping for Rally integration configuration could not be inherited from an integration template in some cases.