The reports dashboard is a central location for managing all of your roadmaps, analytics reports, saved views, and presentations. With the reports dashboard, you can quickly locate and organize your reports using folders, search, filters, and favorites.
Note: Depending on your workspace type, this article may refer to Aha! record types differently than your team does.
Click any of the following links to skip ahead:
Using the dashboard
To open your reports dashboard, navigate to Roadmaps > Dashboard > Overview.
- By default, the Saved reports toggle is selected, which provides visibility to saved views and presentations.
- If you are just getting started or you are looking for a report template, try the Example reports tab. Aha! comes with more than 75 pre-built example reports, which are a useful way to familiarize yourself with reports, and to explore how you can best visualize your data. Click into any report to try it out — you can always modify it to fit your exact needs.
Use the quick filter options on the left sidebar to filter the dashboard for Recents, Favorites, Created by me, Shared by me, and Shared with me. To further narrow your results, you can use the filter dropdowns located on the toolbar.
When the dashboard is filtered to show All, the Recents section will show four of the most recently accessed presentations and views. If you click the Recents quick filter option on the left sidebar, you will see a complete list of recently accessed presentations and saved views.
The order of the reports in the Recents list is determined based on the date that you last opened the report.
For quick access to presentations and views, you can create your own list of bookmarked reports by marking a saved view or presentation as a favorite.
To bookmark a saved view or a presentation on the reports dashboard Grid view, hover over the top-left corner of a thumbnail image and click the star icon. If you are on the List view, hover to the left of the report name and click the star icon. Once bookmarked, the report will display with a yellow star and will be easily accessible from the Favorites quick filter. To remove a view or presentation from your favorites, click on the star icon to deselect.
You can also favorite a report from the report itself. Click the star icon next to the report's name, or favorite a particular saved view by clicking Views > Saved views and hovering over a particular saved view.
To share a saved view within Aha!, choose the workspace(s) and/or parent line(s) with which you would like to share your saved view in the Shared with dropdown. Users with viewer, reviewer, contributor, or owner permissions to any of the workspaces or parent lines where the report is shared will have access to the saved view.
To share a saved view with people outside of your Aha! account, open any report, and select one of the export options under the Share menu on the top-right of the screen.
- To fold your reports into a presentation, select Add to presentation. In your presentation you can select the report's update frequency.
- To invite people outside of your Aha! account to view your reports, select Share as webpage. See this article for more details on sharing saved views as webpages.
- To export your list report for further analysis, select Export to Excel or Export to CSV. You can import from CSV to update data later.
- For a static version of your reports, export your report to PNG image or PDF document.
Folders help you organize saved views and presentations. To create and edit folders, you must have owner or account administrator permissions.
To create a new folder, click the + icon next to the Folders section on the left side of the screen. To rename an existing folder, right-click on the folder name and select Edit.
Owners, contributors, or account administrators can add or remove saved views from folders in the following ways:
- Drag and drop: Drag the thumbnail image onto the destination folder or onto the folder name in the file path.
- Move to: Right-click on a saved view and select Move to. A modal will appear where you can select a destination folder.
- Save as: When saving a new view, select a destination folder from the Save in dropdown.
- Edit: When editing an existing view or presentation, update the Save in field to select the relevant folder.
Note: Folders are not tied to a specific workspace, and they do not have permissions. They inherit visibility from the views within them. Contributors, reviewers, and viewers will only see a folder if they have access to at least one saved view or presentation within that folder.
Create a report
To create a new custom report or roadmap from the reports dashboard, click Create report at the top of the page. This will open up the report builder.
From here, you have the option to start with an example report or create your own. The report builder will walk you through every step in the process. If you are new to Aha! reports, it may be useful to think about the Aha! report building model. Otherwise, continue through the report builder, and enjoy the insights your data can bring you.