- You can now create competitors and personas at the product line level and access them from all child products for those instances where the same competitor or persona is applicable across many products in your portfolio. As changes are made to that competitor or persona, the changes will be visible across all products in the portfolio. Additional set up and related details follow:
- To add competitors at the product line level, select the product line in the product dropdown and go to Strategy -> Overview -> Competitors.
- To add personas at the product line level, select the product line in the product dropdown and go to Strategy -> Overview -> Personas.
- Making modifications to inherited competitors and personas requires having product owner or contributor access to the product line in which they were initially created.
- The inherited competitors are only available on the Competitor detail view and not on the Competitor matrix view in this initial launch.
- When you have the GitHub Issues status label integration enabled, opening or closing a GitHub issue will update the Aha! feature status as it did previously. The new behavior is that the Aha! status update will also now propagate back to GitHub in the form of an updated status label to keep the GitHub status up to date.